During these challenging times, as the situation with the COVID-19 coronavirus continues to develop, AZ Faux Beams is reaching out to inform our customers of the measures we are taking to minimize impact and promote public health and safety.
Above all, our top priority is to protect the health and well-being of our team members, customers, vendors, and surrounding communities—while continuing to serve as a reliable source for your architectural décor needs.
We are open for business, and we continue to manufacture and deliver our products.
In addition, we’ve taken many steps to help minimize potential health risks and protect those most vulnerable to the coronavirus. These steps include:
- Following recommended guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), and staying in close contact with all local health organizations.
- Educating and implementing stronger health measures for employees — including social distancing, additional hand washing, and increased sanitation measures across all facilities.
- Suspending international and domestic air travel.
- Asking teammates to self-report to their manager if they have traveled to any high-risk areas (including cruises), as designated by the CDC, and stay home for at least 14 days.
- Asking teammates who are sick to say home until they are well.
We thank you for your continued trust and support in AZ Faux Beams.
Stay healthy and safe,
The AZ Faux Beams Family