Our Denver faux stone panels provide the natural, rustic look of the stone mountains. This popular, classic stacked stone texture creates the rugged, authentic look of sedimentary rock, and perfectly adds versatility and texture to any vertical surface or room design.
From accent walls to room remodels, from exterior siding to wainscoting, our high-quality faux panels are a practical, cost-effective way to achieve the look of real stacked stone in your space, without the added expense or stress.
Our panels can be cut down with common woodworking tools, and are designed to interlock for an attractive, seamless look and professional finish. They can also be stacked to cover any size wall. Accessories are available.
- Highly detailed textured panels
- Hand painted by in-house artisans to look just like real stone
- Available in 24” or 36” height (note:Denver standard (24") products will not interlock with Denver tall (36") products)
- Lightweight, 75% lighter than real stone
- Easy to Install, No Concrete, DIY Installation - saves time and money
- Manufactured in the USA
- Made from high quality polyurethane - stands up to harsh weather conditions
- Virtually maintenance-free
Order your Denver faux stone panels today, and get all the benefits of real stone, without the hassle!
Nominal Overall Dimensions 48 ⅞" Wide × 24 ⅝" High × 2" Thick Nominal Coverage Dimensions 44" Wide × 23 ⅞" High Coverage 7.3 sq. ft. Approximate Weight 10 lbs 6 oz each panel Use Interior/Exterior Material High-Density Polyurethane Fire-Rated Polyurethane Available Needed For Install Color Complimenting Textured Caulk, Adhesive, Drainage Mat (Exterior) Touch-Up Kit Included Yes Manufactured In and Ships From North Carolina Product Note Denver standard products will not interlock with Denver tall products.