Add an old world look with these rustic brick wall panels.
Veneer Brick With All The Benefits of Real Brick
All the benefits of real brick without all the hard work. A simple wall paneling system for a weekend DIY project that has a professional finish. Enhance your home inside or out with these faux brick panels. They can be cut down with common woodworking tools and are designed to interlock for an attractive, seamless look. They can also be stacked to cover any size wall. Accessories are available to complete any job.
Great For Contractors
Your clients don't need to know how easy the installation is. These durable polyurethane faux panels will withstand the elements for years to come. Installation instructions are included and they are installed with basic carpentry tools.
- Textured Ledge Corners Look and Feel Like Real Brick
- Lightweight, 75% Lighter than Real Brick; Saves You on Shipping Charges
- Easy to Install, No Concrete, DIY Installation Saves You on Labor Charges
- Low Maintenance Durable Weatherproof Polyurethane Stands Up to All Weather Conditions
- Touch-up Kit Included to Make Finishing the Job a Breeze.
Nominal Overall Dimensions 47 ½" Wide × 32 ½" High × 1" Thick Approximate Weight 11 lbs 3 oz each panel Brick Dimensions 8" Wide × 2 ¼" High each Use Interior/Exterior Material High-Density Polyurethane Fire-Rated Polyurethane Available Needed For Install Color Complimenting Textured Caulk, Adhesive, Drainage Mat (Exterior) Touch-Up Kit Included Yes Manufactured In and Ships From North Carolina