At AZ Faux Beams, we always have unique design ideas for faux wood beams in residential spaces. Since this popular design accent is known for dramatically altering the look and feel of a space, contractors and commercial property owners utilize faux beam’s versatility to build custom commercial spaces. If you’re thinking about renovating, or are designing new construction in a commercial space, naturally you need to give some thought to cost, time and labor when considering design layout. You’re likely probably thinking about maintenance, durability and available customization options of the materials used in the project as well.
Faux wood beams can be seen in a variety of commercial locations, like hotels and resorts, restaurants, malls, retail areas, and more. This material has qualities that make it the practical choice in commercial spaces, not just because faux beams are affordable, but there are endless design possibilities. Faux wood beams come available in a variety of finishes and textures to compliment any style. Boxed faux wood ceiling beams offer both aesthetic and functional purposes. These beams are hollowed out so that users have the option to hide electrical wiring, and install track lighting, surround sound or sprinkler systems within the beam’s surface.
Here are a few of the many benefits to using faux wood beams in a commercial space:
- Realistic alternative to real wood—faux wood beams are formed from real wood, and given finishing touches to make them look incredibly authentic.
- Look of real wood for less money—faux wood beams are affordable, allowing the customer to spend their money in other areas of their business.
- Extremely lightweight and easy to install—many customers make installation a do-it-yourself project.
- Cuts material and build costs significantly—installing faux wood beams doesn’t involve the tricky issue of load-bearing walls; bypassing this step saves time and money.
- Low maintenance and durable—high-density polyurethane products stand up well to outdoor elements without regular maintenance, and unlike real wood, faux wood beams don’t attract wood-boring insects that create issues like rotting and warping of the surface. Fire-rated beams are also available.
These advantages make faux wood beams the natural choice for finishing a commercial space. Whether you want a simple arrangement of beams, or are interested in an elaborate beam and truss system, we can help you decide on the ideal accent for your commercial property. Looking to emphasize an existing beam structure with unique touches? Corbels, knee braces and decorative headers are the perfect touch to complete the look. Let us show you how!