General Tools and Materials:
- Add a bead of caulk to seal any mitered joints and where a panel butts against another surface (like an adjoining wall).
- Add caulk to fill holes from screw heads.
- Carefully blend caulk before it dries.
- Allow caulk to dry.
If your touch-up kit contains a base coat, use a cotton swab to apply a light layer of the base coat and allow it to dry completely (about 30 minutes).
Using a paint brush, apply the appropriate tint(s) then dab with a soft cloth to blend. Allow to dry completely (about 30 minutes).
Prepare Wash Concentrate
If your kit contains a bottle labeled “wash concentrate,” before using, fill the bottle with tap water to the base of the neck (do not fill all the way), replace cap and shake to mix. Use within 30 days.
If your touch-up kit contains a wash, apply the wash using a paint brush and dab with a soft cloth to blend.
- If you need to mix colors to achieve the desired shade, we recommend doing so on a piece of scrap material.
- Paint can be thinned by adding water.
- Start with lighter colors.