Our Tuscan faux wood beams feature a heavily distressed look, with axe marks, as if the beam was chopped by hand. A great look for trusses and fireplace mantels, these beams perfectly complement Italian, Old World or 18th Century décor perfectly— and look great, indoors or out!
Our high-quality faux wood beams are a practical, cost-effective way to achieve the look of real wood beams in your space, without the added expense or stress. They are affordable, lightweight, easy to install, and virtually maintenance-free.
Old Tuscan faux beams can be crafted to your exact specifications, and are available unfinished (primed for painting or staining-gel stain only), or in one of our prefinished colors. See and feel the difference—order your Old Tuscan faux wood beam sample today! Most samples ship within 2-3 days.
- Dimensions specified are outside dimensions of the product. Material is approximately 1” thick +/- ¼”.
- Products are hand fabricated. Allow a tolerance when covering existing materials.
- Products have screws embedded in them. We recommend cutting with a hand saw to prevent injury.
- The length of the beam significantly impacts shipping costs. If you receive a shipping estimate that seems excessive, please contact customer service at 888-314-2326 Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM EST for further assistance.
- Production lead time for beams is typically 4-6 weeks.